Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72

It's interesting that chastity while a major thing in my life can be somewhat forgotten about.  I've found that some days while it's there, and I'm always reminded of that every time an attractive man walks by or just randomly,  it's nice to not think about being locked up for 365.  (Wow does that number seem a little scary some times.)  Today was one of those days I was out and about with my friends and my chastity just didn't even hit my brain.  To me it's gotten to a point where it's just the way things are and that's that.  It's not just something I'm doing it's become a part of me and a part of my life.  I'm enjoying it as much as I hate it some days and it makes some things really difficult at time.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I find, when out and about, I tend to check out other men more. I also find myself sometimes wondering if the guy I am passing might also be locked. Chastity is a fetish much more prevalent than one might think. I am sure I sometimes see a guy who I think is hot, and he is wearing a device also. or maybe it is just wishful thinking?

    But I agree, sometimes you don't even think about it being on you.

    ReplyDelete