Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 65

So I should have posted these last night, but the before and after is kind of fun. ;)  As I said last night I had my bf all tied up and teased him for a good long while and then locked him up at the end of the night and kept his mitts on so he didn't get any ideas with the keys in the room.  hehe  

 He did want to get out and get off so bad. Mwahahaha
 But this morning I decided he had been a good enough boy that he could get off.  So I put him in his new neoprene sleep sack which is awesome and feels great!  But of course I had to have my fun with it too.  So I played with his cock and had a nice ride on his great cock, and then I was so horny I wanted to see him blow his load...
And boy did he BLOW!  It's time like this that I miss being able to do the same, but seeing him blow makes it all worth it. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! Every night, when my partner shoots a load, I am so envious, but it is hot to see him get to cum, while I get even more frustrated and horny. Keeps the magic going, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete