Today was a good fairly low key day in chastity. Even the eternally horny locked up boy occasionally takes a break from being hyper sexual (especially after an evening like last night that still has me feeling good). Sometimes it's exhausting always being horny and always wanting to play and not having the easy out of jacking off. It's mentally and physically draining as I try to come up with ways to pleasure myself and doing it. It's always fun, but to put that much energy into it is more than I like to or can devote sometimes.
It's always enjoyable chatting with people and their experiences in chastity, but it's really fun to talk to people who have never been in chastity before. Typically they are completely blown away by the idea of not being able to jack off and they talk about how they cum like 3 times a day. These are the people I would love to lock up and throw away the key just to see what happens. (Yeah I like to keep people locked up as well, just not when I'm around them.) Most people think that the hard plastic would be uncomfortable and difficult to sleep, walk, or do anything in. Of course that's not really the case as some men live their lives in the CB 6000 like I am for this next year. But for those who really are concerned the BoyTrainer from Mr. S (which is on sale for the time being!) is an awesome device that is flexible and incredibly comfortable. (Just remember it's made of silicone so no silicone lube, lotion all the way with this device.)
No comments:
Post a Comment