I find it interesting the way that different people react to my chastity. While I don't expect many people to even know what it is, I'm finding that most people have actually heard of it but have never seen one in person before. They then become curious and want to see it and hear a bit about it. I certainly have some people who have been a little weirded out by it, but that's definitely the minority of the people. It's funny though because I've also had some people who I thought would find it interesting, are put of by it, but that certainly doesn't slow me down a bit.
What I find most intriguing of all is tops or Doms that don't want to play because they can't get to my cock. While I understand wanting cock these are not people I though would be bothered by not having access to my cock. It's one of the things I have to explain to people about my chastity I don't have to cum to have had an awesome experience! This is how some people can tell that the bottom/sub has had a good time, but give me a good long session and I'll be just as happy as if you had made me cum 12 times! (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point.
I definitely get your point. I have been locked over seven months now, and have no idea when I will be released. My partner and I have amazing playtimes, with me focused on his needs and not so self consumed by how and when I will cum, since that isn't going to happen in the device. But it does make for great sex!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I'm talking about and it's awesome! It's always nice to hear from other guys that understand the joys of chastity.
ReplyDelete