Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 76

So today was lots of fun I got to do some cam play with my bf and a visitor he has.  And it was just nice to get some more play time in, we all know I love that!  He made me do everything he was doing to his friend to me and it was really awesome.  It kind of reminds me of the last time I was locked up when I had to send a picture to Sir every day.  (90 pictures is a lot to come up with when you're trying to make they are new and day and I was trying for at least slightly variated.)  But it made the experience a little bit better all the time because at least every other day I would be getting some sort of play even if it was just with myself.  And this time I haven't been giving myself as much attention, which while many times in chastity when you're playing with other people the focus is on them and them cumming etc.  But when you're by yourself it's really time to focus on yourself and do whatever it is you need to do to have a good time or make it through your days in chastity.  Which is partially what makes the chastity so great is that when it's not sexual there is more to it that makes a great experience over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment