Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 69

Today was a nice day, but I woke up hornier than ever with a boner so hard it made the device stick straight out from my body.  I love being horny even if it does suck because I can't jack off my raging boners, but they are so fun to look at and with the device squishing my balls I can't help but smack them around a little bit. :)  I'm hoping one day I can either smack or squeeze the cum out of them. Hehe  A boy can dream right?!

1 comment:

  1. I too, love to attempt to get hard in my device. It just adds the the intense frustration that alredy builds day after day, when you get no release. That is a big part of why chastity is so hot. The ongoing sexual frustration and horniness is so addictive.

    ReplyDelete