Saturday, March 5, 2011
Day 64
Mmmmm cock! I love it so much and since I don't have my own to play with my boy friends is always a pleasure to play with (as it always is). Even more fun since he's been locked up for a couple of weeks. Though he did have a slip up so unfortunately I just got to play with it and couldn't get him off. What kind of man would I be if I rewarded him for such behavior? (Insert evil grin here.) Since I have the key it's gonna be a nice weekend where once he's tied up; I can get all the cock fix I need. Even just seeing it there throbbing wondering what I'll do next is a wonderful sight and makes me not want mine just a little bit. When he gets to cum, the teasing will be completely worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to get even more pleasure as he wonders what you'll do next, blindfold him with duct tape.
ReplyDelete