Today was quite nice got a little play in for myself, but really nothing too crazy. So I've decided to take a shot at writing some erotica, this is part one and the rest will come throughout the week. I hope you enjoy and it helps a few of you get off, because it's sure not helping me.
As with most weekends my boyfriend was waking me up as he was coming back from his morning work out by slamming the door and causing a ruckus in the kitchen. I was starting to fall back asleep when I felt him crawl into bed and immediately found his armpit in my face, the deliciously nasty aroma filling my nostrils. I began to wake up to this very pleasant surprise.
He wasn't moving his arm though, and all I heard was "Clean it boy!" I muffled out "Thank you Sir" as best I could but with his armpit covering my face there was little I could get out. As I worked the taste of his sweaty post workout pits were getting me very horny, my CB was filling up and starting to throb. I licked his pit clean, still tasting his rank in my mouth and smelling it in my nose he lifts his smirks down at me and before I can get a work out his other pit is covering my face overwhelming me with his wonderful stench yet again.
Again I went to work cleaning this pit like a good boy should do, and before I could even finish cleaning his second pit he lifts it up, "Strip boy."
"Yes Sir." As I began undressing I'm still slightly confused as to what exactly what's going on since he woke me up, but I don't dare disobey. I never can even fathom anything close to his punishments, but they are always fitting.
He's rummaging through the closet for something, while I stood there naked awaiting my next order.
Out comes his neoprene sleep sack which he drops at my feet, and he doesn't even have to ask me to get in it. I step in and start pulling it up and get my arms in the sleeves as he continues to look for something. Once I'm in he comes over and zips it up and at this point I can see the bulge in his gym shorts almost pointing straight out. He puts me back on the bed, scoots me up so I'm on just right, and slips his rubber hood over my head with the blindfold already on. Only a moment later I feel the gag pressing against my lips, which slips in my mouth and snaps to the hood.
I lay there helpless simply waiting for whatever he decides to do with me next, still savoring the delicious taste of his pits that sits in my mouth after cleaning him up. I hear some rustling and feel Sir pull my cock and balls out of my sleep sack.
I feel some pressure on my chest and then out comes the gag, the pressure comes off my chest and his balls are on my lips even more musky than his pits after his morning workout. He forces his balls in my mouth and I taste each one and enjoy their flavor as I feel his cock laying across my face getting harder and harder. He pulls away a bit to get up, but I don't want to let his balls out of my mouth now, they're feel so good filling up my mouth.
"Let go of my balls boy!"
I reluctantly opened my mouth and let his balls go.
"Good boy!" he said as he chuckled a little.
As his hand strikes my balls making me squirm and cringe, "Aaarrrgghhh, thank you Sir!"
He puts the gag back in my mouth, "I'll be back boy, don't go anywhere." He says as he gets off the bed and I hear the door close.
Now laying there unable to move with my balls being the only thing exposed as my cock throbs in its cage all I can do is lay back and and enjoy the taste of Sir's pits and balls in my mouth. I try to relax knowing Sir will come back for me, but when?
I hear the door open and Sir is searching for something in his closet and his drawers, not saying a word to me. Even if I tried to say something it wouldn't do any good with this gag in. Then the door closes again, now I panic a little...when is he coming back to let me out. I still haven't even gotten to the bathroom yet this morning yet if I don't get out soon I might have a mess to clean up.
The front door slams shut...oh shit! Wha... Whe... My mind is spinning. I remind myself that he wouldn't ever let anything bad to happen to me, but it doesn't help a bit. He walked out that front door with me wrapped up in his bed.
Again clueless of the time really only knowing that time has been passing because I'm starting to get a little tired and my bladder is about to burst with piss.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment