Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 80

As I'm sure it's becoming apparent, chastity (at least for the long term wearers) is far more than just something that I'm doing.  It's a part of absolutely everything that I do and it really is a part of me.   So to answer the question on the post from last night, "How do you do in order to distract yourself?"
Well it's a little complicated because it depends on what I'm trying to distract myself from.  Sometimes when I'm really horny, wanna rip the device off, and jack my cock until it falls off, the distractions come from getting involved in life.  I'll focus on work, or when the weather is nice go for a bike ride or a jog.  Getting back to hobbies is also a really good way to distract myself from all things sex related, and once my mind can get off the fixation of sex it's much easier to get on with the day and limit the frustration.  Other times it's quite the opposite, I find the only way to get rid of my fixation is to just have some fun with myself (or more preferable with someone else, hehe).
The real trick is when it's something going on in my life. I've found that typically the easiest way to distract myself of relax a little when things are difficult is to get instant gratification, most notably an orgasm.  So without that it's difficult to find an easy way to stop thinking about.  I typically find that I just have to do something so abrupt that I become completely thrown off.  Unfortunately this isn't simple like going for a bike ride, because I'm still thinking about it all.  I find myself only being able to be distracted by hanging out with other people because then I'm not left to my thoughts alone and can feel productive for them.  The only other way to distract myself is to have a cathartic release through a good spanking or flogging which can always get my brain to stop thinking for a moment or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment