Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75

So I've been locked up for 75 days and I'm still trialing different things with the CB 6K.  And it keeps making the device better, or at least I think so.  Last night when I got locked back up I wanted to go for it and try the next smaller ring just because the one I was in was still slipping sometimes and felt just a bit too big.  I went down one and it was a bit of a tight fit getting it on but it felt good.  Sir told me the real test would of course come when I went to bed if it would still be comfortable there after it'd been on for a bit, and that's just a time when if it's not comfortable I'd notice.  And last night it felt quite nice, the smaller ring was out of the way even more but I definitely felt it more because I'm constantly feeling it against balls.  Though it's also making my scrotum ride up the sides of the device until it's almost wedged in the corners where everything meets at the top.  This doesn't feel bad just weird so far though I think it could get irritating if they get pinched up there or something.  So I'll certainly be seeing how it goes, but the tight secure feel of it rocks, I mean that's the whole point right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment