Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79

Today kind of sucked, as much as I would love to say every day is awesome and just peaches and cream, it's not. On the days when life doesn't go quite as I would like it really blows because as I've said before all of my emotions become exacerbated. I become very angry at everything. I really hate that I'm locked up and can't do a thing about it. But that is part of being locked up and learning how to deal with it. I've found distractions are the best way to deal with it but unfortunately those aren't always easy to come by. So I have to focus on the good in my life and while there is plenty good chastity doesn't always point to the good things and so finding that can be very hard. I've founding just being in chastity to be enjoyable so I just look to those moments and rely on the good times I have in chastity to get me through the rough times.

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy, this is the hard part of chastity, and it's a great thing that you're sharing it. The emotions you're dealing with are normal.

    Just wanted to thank you for being so open about your experience.

    So for more questions when you have the time and inclination? What *DO* you do in order to distract yourself?

    ReplyDelete