Today was an interesting day in chastity, not bad, but not really fun. As I have thought many times chastity is essentially a massive lesson in delayed gratification, which is for me one of the biggest reasons I enjoy it so much. Of course the control of it all is the biggest draw for me. But today was really a bit of a struggle, that I wanted play and I wanted it today! Maybe I was being picky in saying that I didn't want to play with myself but realistically I do that about 3-4 times a week. I'll pull out some clothes pins, tie myself up as best I can, torture my balls a little, and then pull out my toys. That can get old though. Today I just wanted something, anything, different. I tried and tried with no luck so well it turned into a tape gag, jock strap, and vest kind of night. Really not a bad way to relax I found out, but still not quite wanted (and no I don't want to cum). So until I can find some help I will do the things that get me by, but when I do get some play the release and the feelings are so great it kind of makes up for it. ;)
You and I think alike! The control and delayed gratification are a huge turn on for me. Definitely brings out the inner pig in me.
ReplyDelete