Last night after my post I was really horny and I've been incredibly thirsty for some piss. I don't really know why, but I've been craving it for days. I knew that I just had to do it so I could get over my fixation. Since I'm not lucky enough to have a friend near by to empty their bladder down my throat I was gonna have to do it myself. Oink!
So I was drinking beer all evening and my bladder was starting to feel very full. I finally realized I couldn't hold it any more and while I much prefer to drink straight from the tap I knew that wasn't going to happen from myself, nor was I going to get all that delicious piss down my throat. So I decided to empty my bladder into a container....
It started with just a little...
...then just kept going...
...finally my bladder was empty...
...but soon it was to be full again as I sipped on every drop...
...and lapped up every drop!!
:)
Incredibly hot you thirsty pisspig.
ReplyDelete