I feel myself wanting to apologize for not being interesting lately but I really don't think there's a need. This blog was created to chronicle my year in chastity (and become who knows what after). And in doing so some days will be boring as I've said previously. Sometimes I've found even when my cock is out my sex drive has peaks and valleys. Some times I can't get enough and other days I could care less. Usually this is accompanied by something else happening (like my move and getting settled in). And I seem to be in a valley at the moment.
For those of you wanting the excitement keep coming back this weekend I'll be going to a bondage weekend with some wonderful friends and so new people I have yet to meet. But there is bound (hehe) to be plenty of pictures and lots of stories from the 26 men stuffed in a cabin. ;) So stay tuned and the excitement will flow whether my cum does or not!
For those of you wanting the excitement keep coming back this weekend I'll be going to a bondage weekend with some wonderful friends and so new people I have yet to meet. But there is bound (hehe) to be plenty of pictures and lots of stories from the 26 men stuffed in a cabin. ;) So stay tuned and the excitement will flow whether my cum does or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment