I was horny so my ass paid the price, and I mean that in the absolutely best way ever! While it may be a sloppy mess right now I don't think it's ever felt better. And well I could barely care about my cock right now it feels that amazing. I'm really glad I'm a bottom otherwise I think long tern chastity would be completely impossible. If I didn't have that to take my mind off of it I probably would have lost my mind by now. But since I can sit back and open it up with my toys it gives me a moment to just forget about my cock entirely and focus on bringing myself great pleasure through my ass.
I only captured a few pictures this evening but I do have some video of he fun below the pictures after the jump.
Unfortunately I don't have the wonderful video of my fist going in and out of my ass but if you have any serious doubts about that you can ask my bf since he was watching the whole thing live. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment