This day has been wonderful. I love pride even if my chastity doesn't make an appearance. Lol sometimes it is nice to not think about it too much. My balls have started to become tender from the build up which is fun to an extent because it feels like there is constant pressure on them. Some days though that's distracting and makes it really hard to focus...like today. But I got a nice distraction after work when I went out to pride and even now after I've gotten home and no longer have the distraction just a little bit is all I needed not to notice it for at least the time being.
But it should be interesting soon when the distractions need to be bigger and more intense. ;)
But it should be interesting soon when the distractions need to be bigger and more intense. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment