Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 151

I want cock now! Not necessarily my own, but that's how I've been feeling all day.  I just want to play with one.  They are just wonderful and it's one of the things I miss so much about chastity.  When I can't find another cock to play with I had my own, like a default.  

Again though it's really nice to not have one all the time.  Honestly if I lived with my boyfriend and my cock was locked up I would be over it all the time, kind of like when he comes to visit. :)  It would make the experience a little easier, but I think it would also lessen the experience a little bit (yeah I like to make myself suffer a little bit).  I think it makes it fun for the other guy to because I'm so cock focused that I will suck it until my jaw locks up or have them pound my ass until they want to be done just as long as I get some cock in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment