Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 158

Sir is amazing and while I hate the secrets he keeps while he keeps them they are always well worth the anxiety. We had planned to play with one of his friends which I was very excited about but he told me I wasn't going to get fucked. And well I was a little miffed (okay pissed). I said yes Sir and went with it, he always comes up with something good for me.

I was still a little put off this morning when I was thinking about it because I had no idea what was in store for me. I went through my day a little anxious but trying to keep calm about it. For some reason I the intense irritation hit very quickly after getting locked up after IML so keeping calm was a challenge. As time rolled around and I was driving up I was exhausted from working and needed to have a good time.

I met Sir's friend. Very wonderful man and went down to the playroom and got ready to get tied up still a little nervous about it. But as I got tied up to the St.Andrew's cross and Sir got tied up next to me, he blindfolds went on and the flogger came out. I was starting to get very excited and the flogging commenced alternating between the two of us pounding the moans out of us. It was wonderful, though I like it a little harder, but as a first meeting it was fantastic.

After my back had been turned red and was nice and sore I was let down, tied and and bound to a table. As I was starting to wonder where this was going I felt and heard Sir get bent over the end of the table and I knew why that was happening. He's gonna get fucked but before he got tied down a dildo was put up my ass and tied in place. (That was nice but it's certainly not getting fucked...)

Sir got tied down and his friend starting playing with us wrenching on my nipples and then hitting them with a crop making me moan and groan. And Sir was burying his head in my crotch licking my balls and such. Then as time goes by I hear noises coming from Sir. He's about to get fucked! I'm slightly jealous but then I feel some hands on my and the crop back on my nipples. Plus with the whole table moving and so the dildo in my ass was feeling good.

Then I feel my device getting pulled off and I had no idea what was happening until it was off. My cock was exposed and Sir's mouth was slobbering all over it and I was so close I could barely hold back. I was cumming and he just kept going until his friend was finished with his ass driving me wild. As we were all moaning in pleasure.

All of the awesome rope work and good times provided by Chicagoasiantop.

So yeah I have another day of chastity but it was worth it to get out of this crazy mood. Though some would say it's not really chastity if I get out occasionally but that's our arrangement so I do as Sir says and if he wants to get me out and play with his cock he's more than welcome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment