Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 153

It's a horny kind of night!  I was really pretty calm all day and then when I got home (after installing the air conditioner because it was crazy hot today) I got all kinds of horny.  I decided I hadn't really spent much time in the rubber that I purchased at IML and so decided it was time to pull it out (and with the A/C in I didn't think it would be a problem).  

So I pulled it all out, my new jock, shorts, and sleeveless shirt all from Fort Troff an awesome store with a huge variety of stuff from gear to toys.  I lubed it all up and threw it all on and of course snapped a few pictures.  But before it all went on I had to plug up, so I pulled out my favorite plug and popped it in my ass filling me up, just enough to make me a happy boy.  

As I was taking the pictures I kept going in and out of my room and with the rest of my apartment still A/Cless I was dripping with sweat after the third picture.  I was totally loving it though!  It's taken me a little while but I'm really coming around to rubber.  (Though leather will always be my number one choice for gear.) So after a few snapshots I lazed around in my rubber which was a great feeling just covered in the tight feeling of the rubber hugging my body.  After a while though running around my place I couldn't get all the way cooled down so the rubber had to come off, but it was nice to get a little fun out of it.  My plug is still in and after I play with my ass for a bit I plan to stay this way all night.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow, but it's certainly not my first time plugged up for the night so I'm pretty sure I'll manage. ;)

Oh and here are the photos...




No comments:

Post a Comment