Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 154

So I might just be over thinking this or just searching for something profound to make this experience even more worth while. But I think one of the many things you are denied in chastity is intimacy with yourself. I know that sounds a bit odd and maybe it is, but I've thought about it recently that one of the quick easy and thorough ways to be intimate with ourselves and fulfill that need is through masturbation. By bringing myself to that level of pleasure I have created a simple sexually intimate moment with myself.

I think that is what I struggle with the most in chastity is filling the holes that jerking off used to fill for me, one of those being those intimate moments of jerking off.

I think it can be had through playing with yourself in other ways, but it's definitely a little bit harder.  I mean getting my hand up my ass takes a little longer and more effort than even edging for an hour.  But it results in the same feeling of bliss and intimacy with myself.  It's much easier with someone else and being able to have that connection and intimacy that comes with that fun and bliss.

Maybe intimacy isn't the right word to describe the connection and the experience that I'm trying to describe but it's what I got.  

No comments:

Post a Comment