Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Day 160
So today was another day without much notice of my chastity. Like I've said before it comes and it goes obviously I just got over an intense time with it and have the chance to relax for a bit. It's nice not to have my chastity on my mind 24/7 which is really what it feels like when I get to the point of the intense need to get off. I notice the device certainly to the point that I know it's there, but my cock isn't feeling it yet. And yes there is a difference. I can feel the device there around my cock and on my skin etc, but it's just there and of course I can feel it on my cock as it touches it. Though it's a different feeling when my cock has become sensitive enough that the smallest shift in my device starts to get me hard and drive me wild. There are many different sensations that go on in chastity and they come and go with the feelings that I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment