It's always interesting who will and won't be thrown off by chastity. I was out with some friends last night and just enjoying a good evening and then a friend of my friend started getting a little frisky with me. I wasn't complaining but of course as I always try to provide full disclosure if it even feels like things are going in that direction so it doesn't become a problem. But he just brushed it off and said it was kind of hot. That was not the response I had expected. Nothing ended up happening past some making out but it sure was a pleasant surprise coming from a person who didn't really seem to be all that kinky.
But enough about yesterday today I finally unpacked from IML and had so many memories flooding back which was great. Of course remembering having my cock back was just a horrible tease but I guess I should have expected that really.
Only a couple times today did I crave it back, hopefully they start going away. If I keep craving it like this it's gonna be rough.
But enough about yesterday today I finally unpacked from IML and had so many memories flooding back which was great. Of course remembering having my cock back was just a horrible tease but I guess I should have expected that really.
Only a couple times today did I crave it back, hopefully they start going away. If I keep craving it like this it's gonna be rough.
No comments:
Post a Comment