SSDD, nothing too exciting today and with lots to keep me busy not much time to think about my cock thankfully. My cock and cock in general on my brain lately has been taking a bit out of me to be honest. I mean as you know, I love it, but it's a lot to constantly be horny and wanting it. When it's the thing trying to dominate your brain while you're trying to be productive and do chores or get work accomplished.

Update: Yeah I screwed up again and forgot a Monday picture. But here are a couple of one of my favorite purchases from IML, a pair of bleachers. I for some reason have been really turned on by the skin look lately (though certainly not the haircut). And the bonus I didn't know until I was in line to but there was a zipper in the back. :)
So another good cockless day for this boy, there will probably be more of those than cock filled days. But those are the ones I look forward to.

Update: Yeah I screwed up again and forgot a Monday picture. But here are a couple of one of my favorite purchases from IML, a pair of bleachers. I for some reason have been really turned on by the skin look lately (though certainly not the haircut). And the bonus I didn't know until I was in line to but there was a zipper in the back. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment