Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 161

The horniness is creeping back bit by bit, but still very tolerable.  Though I'm starting to crave a serious session with my ass, I haven't had one in a while and I'm hoping I can find someone to open it wide soon.  I'm a pretty big bottom before I'm locked up and it just gets worse when I am.  Like the other night when I was playing with my ass for almost an hour.  I would never do that by myself unlocked.  After the plug went in I would have been jerking off and done in 20-30 minutes.  But all locked up I ride that plug, pull out a dildo, lube up my hand and work it over until it's nice and stretched out.

Honestly while I lay in bed thinking of the perfect scene (or at least in my fantasies) right now it would go a little something like this...

My eyes blink open just waking up from a good nights sleep and as I try to roll over to give my boyfriend a good morning kiss I can't move.  I try rolling to my right and I feel my ankle and wrist tug against a restraint, and as I try my left I feel the same thing.  What the hell, I think to my self as I hear the showering running in the other room wondering what he could possibly have planned for me I know he has to work today.  I always knew him waking up so early was going to get me in to trouble some day. 

As I lay there helpless to get up the shower stops and I hear him walking this way. "Oh you're finally awake, I was wondering when you were gonna get up I thought the restraints might do it, but apparently you really do sleep like a log."  

"What's going on babe?  I though you had to wo...." I try to finish as he slides a gag into my mouth.  

"That's plenty of talking for you, just relax and enjoy your day off.  Trust me you're all booked up with plenty of things to do today."  

I still don't know what he's talking about I had no plans today but doing things around the apartment.  

He unhooks my legs from the ropes at the foot of the bed and links them to my wrists putting my ass straight up in the air takes off his towel to show my his hard on, grabs a condom and some lube and starts pounding away on my ass.  He just keeps going enjoying every moment making me moan and groan with pleasure as he hits my prostate milking me as my ass tries to drain his cock.  

As he keeps going I can tell he's getting close but I don't want it to stop and I groan a little almost whining a little so maybe he'll get that I want more.  But he keeps going hard and fast until he finishes in my ass pulling out his cock as I moan and give him a look saying I'm not finished. 

"Oh I'm just the first in a line for you today boy," apparently he had gotten what I was trying to say but there were other plans for me.  As he lets my legs down and reattaches them to the ropes at the foot of the bed he says, "Some friends might stop by later, don't go anywhere and play nice."  

"Yesh Shir," I mumble through my gag.  While I know that he would only let people he knows in, who could have all lined up for me it's a Tuesday, people have to work!

He finishes getting ready gives me a kiss on the gag, "Have a great day boy, I'll see you when I get home."


As he walks out the door I'm excited for what's going to happen, but definitely a bit nervous anyone could walk through that door and do whatever they want to me.  Well as long as I'm in bed I might as well catch up on some sleep.  As soon as I finally get to doze off I here the front door slam shut.  

My heart starts pounding in my chest, apparently this is my first guest of the day who the hell could it be.  Our friend Thomas walks through the door, "Oh you're practically gift wrapped for me," as he smiles at me.  I'm somewhat relieved at least I know who this is. 

But he doesn't waste anytime.  He starts getting undressed as I wait anxiously to see what's going to happen.  He climbs on top of me and starts working on my nipples really pinching them tight right on the tips driving me wild making me try to buck him around a little bit, but that does me no good.  I'm all tied up and with him sitting on top of me I have no hope of moving.  He reaches over grabs a blindfold puts it on me and then the gag comes out quickly replaced with is cock.  Thomas just starts pounding his cock down my throat going balls deep down my throat as I feel his balls sitting on my nose drowning me in that wonderful scent.  He continues to making me almost gag a few times as his dick plunges deep into my mouth and throat.  But before finishing up  he pulls out and forces the gag back in my mouth.  

He gets under my ass and props it up just enough to slide his dick in deep and began pounding away.  I moan and groan through the gag as he repeatedly thrusts his cock in my ass sending shivers down my spine as if he's going to fuck the cum out of me.  He keeps going harder and faster until I hear his usual grunting which means he's getting close and again I just wish I could scream, no, not yet I'm so close.  But before I know it he's pulled out and I can feel his hot cum splashing on my chest and dripping over my balls and I'm sure covering my device.  He takes off my blind fold secures me to the bed and says "That's the best lunch break I've had in a while, thanks!"  He's dressed and out the door in seconds.  I'm still a little dumbfounded as to what just happened but before I could gather my thoughts the door open and closed again.  Who could be next?

Scott walks through the door, I've only met him a couple times but I've always though he would be a ton of fun.  He looks like he's a bit nervous, and I would have tried to calm his nerves but I couldn't talk or move so he'd have to get over it.  "Hey there boy hope you're not worn out yet."

I shake my head no, and he gets a little smile on his face.  He unhooks my feet and flips me over on my stomach keeping my arms locked up.  He starts softly spanking my ass but quickly ramps it up smacking away at it causing me to flinch a little and recoil with almost every hit.  He takes a break and massages my ass and then I feel a little pressure against my hole feeling his cock rock hard and ready to plow my already fucked ass.  He slides it in and goes nice and slow using every inch of his cock making sure I feel it slide in and out from the tip of it's head all the way to it's base.  As he's fucking my hole he starts spanking my ass again.  And I swear with each hit I can feel his cock throb just a little inside my ass.  He picks up his pace a little now abandoning the spanking just holding on to my waist to thrust harder and deeper in my ass and with little notice he's grunting and collapsed in half over my back.  His cock pulsing in my ass filling up the condom with cum.  

As he flips me over he smiles down at me and says "We should do this again some time."  I could only shake my head yes and hope that he could see the pleasure written all over my face from what he had just done to me.  

He leaves and at this point I'm thinking it's got to be close to the end of the work day maybe my boyfriend would be coming home soon.  I doze off once more just from being so relaxed from all the fun I've been having.  

I'm woken up a couple more times by a couple more of my boyfriend's friends only acquaintances of mine really but he wouldn't have invited them over if he didn't trust them.  They were both in a little bit more of a hurry I could tell but they both took what time they had to fuck my hole getting it sloppier and hungrier by the person.  

Not longer after the last one left I heard the door open, "Hope you had a great day boy, but you're not done yet."  He was home finally, I had had an awesome day, but I was ready to get up and I had to piss like crazy!

He came into the bedroom where I was tied up and I guess he could see the smile under the gag I had in because he just smiled and said, "I thought you'd like that.  Do you need to get up for a bit?"  I shook my head yes he let me up but kept my gag in and kept the restraints on me and locked my hands together behind my back.  He definitely had more in store for me but I had no idea what.  What else could he do to me to make this day better?

I ran over to the bathroom finally let the piss out I'd been storing up all day. As I returned to the bedroom I was immediately put back on the bed and strapped back in but this time with a little slack on the ropes and face down.  "Oh look at that ass I guess Scott did get a chance to stop by," he said with a bit of a chuckle as I just shook my head.  

He propped me up on all fours and started working my hole over with his fingers.  But soon his cock was finally in me again pounding my ass hard.  Not long after he had put it in though it was out again.  The dick tease of today was just insane! 

His fingers were back in my ass, but there were more than last time, and then I could feel him pushing on my hole as it was trying to open wide ready for whatever was coming.  "That's right boy open wide, all those other guys were just to get you warmed up for my fist."  I could feel the pressure against my hole as his fist was just trying to get in and my ass wanted it inside!  I started breathing deep relaxing every muscle in my body ready for his fist to invade my ass.  I leaned my ass back as he was pushing his arm forward.  

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I let out from under my gag as his fist slipped in my ass and he started exploring finding all the right spots making me moan uncontrollably.  My cock was dripping precum all over the place as I started to move back and forth on his fist getting it just a little bit deeper with each movement.  

He tried pulling out his hand and I clinched my ass around his wrist, "okay boy you can have it for now, but I'll need it back before you go to bed."  He lubed up his other hand and after I finally let him have his hand back he started switching back and forth one hand in the other hand out keeping my ass stretched nice and wide.  As he kept working back there my mind was just racing with pleasure, nothing else could have made it's way in had it tried.  Once more he put his hand inside my ass and started massaging and in moments he had me on the brink of orgasm and he cold tell from my moans. 

"Cum for me boy," he said as my moans grew louder and then the cum started flowing from my cock filling my cage and then slowly draining out all over underneath me.  As I came back to earth after that extraordinary moment he pulled his hand out flipped me over smiled down at me and said "you know I spoil you."  He kisses me one last time on the gag before letting me out of the restraints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment