My fuse is getting short and I'm not sure why. Okay well maybe I know a little, I wanna get off! But typically this isn't what happens. I may get a little grouchy some days but I don't want to punch walls. Of course part of that is work which has been super draining and difficult the past few days but typically I'm good about dealing with stress etc. I think there are probably a few other personal contributions going into the pile this time. In reality though I'm thinking about it and while it would be nice to jerk off that would do absolutely nothing to help me through these situations. Yes I would briefly feel better and get the endorphin rush of it all but talking it out with friends and loved ones gives me better perspective and ideas for actual solutions. Which is probably the better approach, but getting off definitely is in need sometime soon, not necessarily even cumming in chastity but a real good scene would set me right!
Any volunteers? ;)
Any volunteers? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment