Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 97

A while ago I talked about the few different devices I've been in during my chastity.  Well today because I've been drooling over chastity devices (I know who drools over something that takes your cock away from you, but I do.) so today I figured I'd share some of my dream devices.

While not all of these are long tern devices they are gorgeous and would make for a nice change of pace for people in long term chastity.

Seed Pod Chastity Cock Cage from Mr. S

The idea of wearing this 24/7 does make me drip with precum, being totally incased in steel.  But thinking about it the bulge would be noticeable, and having spoken with people who have worn it, it becomes uncomfortable during long term wear because it's bulky.  For someone to get locked in for the night while chained next to Sir waiting for him to use his boy, what better device would you want?



Fetters Maximum Security Locking Shorts from Mr. S


Again these shorts are certainly not for long term wearing, but it would be a very nice way to spend a weekend locked up with someone easily accessible, yet so easily locked back inside before cumming.  They would also allow for some much needed pressure relief from the ring on regular chastity devices which can become irritating.  And who doesn't love some nice tight leather confining containing a good boy.



And then there is anything made by the the awesome company Steelwerks which makes amazing custom stainless steel chastity devices.  Some of the ones that I especially enjoy are pictured below.




1 comment:

  1. The seed pod is a VERY ingenious cock cage. However, if the slave has low hangers it slides down very easily and pinches the sack. Great appearance though. And if one is into showing off his slave, the bulge it creates makes people know that something other than a cock and balls is down there.

    ReplyDelete