Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 107

Last night I had the wonderful chance to play with reddywhp who I'd met before but had never had the pleasure of playing with. As you may have gathered from some of my posts over the week it's has been a tough one so I was very excited to get some of the tension and frustration out.

We hadn't really talked much about what was going to happen, which isn't uncommon for me. I'm not really picky and like I think I've said previously I really enjoy being the Dom's subject to do with as they please. But we had talked about the things we both enjoyed and figured we could make something work from there.

When I walked in and saw his floggers laid out across the table I was jumping with excitement on the inside! He asked me what I liked about flogging and I said, everything but more specifically the intense stings and really hard thuds. And after that it began.

I was stripped and tied to the St. Andrews cross and hooded waiting for what was to come. As I anticipated the warm up that usually comes with a flogging I feel my balls getting yanked around and tied up as he chuckled and said, I love anchors. I could feel him behind me getting ready, and first came some smacks with his hands on my upper back just getting it ready for the beating it was about to receive. It wasn't bad just a nice thumping, then he leaned against me pushing me into the cross and as he backed away I knew it was about to start. First the thuds started against the top of my back digging in a little with each hit. The harder and harder until he started to get me moaning and writhing. As I moved around a bit my balls weren't moving and they were getting pulled each time for an added bonus or something... And then they started getting harder and before they really got intense they cut out and he again pushed me into the cross and started biting on my shoulders making me growl and grunt as the pain sets in.

He set a flogger on either shoulder and asked left or right...I could only slightly tell a difference but I went with the one that felt a little heavier. And he started with that one saying the other would come back not to worry. As he started to ramp up with the one I picked it stopped once more and he laid one me once more pushing me into the cross and he told me I wasn't finished yet. :)

As he backed away I felt a cold spot in my back starting at the top moving down pressing against where he had hit making me shiver and quiver. Getting me ready for what was to come. As he got further back they started coming again stinging this time. It must have been the one I didn't choose this time. And then it started mixing with the other one that he was just using. As soon as they got me grunting and moving it got faster one after another with no stopping relentless pounding on my back. I was going crazy it was amping up I was now almost shouting just trying let it happen and accept my fate.

He slowed down and pulled out another flogger with much stronger thud to this one but it was right on top of the other hit making it almost sting again while feel like I was getting punched in the back. And then they started again one right after the other amping up. This time I could barely stand it I could feel my body just giving into it my legs giving way just a little and my mind clearing and just letting go of everything!

After that he came up and pressed me into the cross just keeping me up and letting me come back to earth. Once he untied me I just stood there beaming from ear to ear...why after being beaten? It's an awesome experience that just makes everything melt away. A wonderful end to a stressful week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding my link. This was extremely brutal, but I loved it. I don't think I'm ready for as intense a session, but you never can tell. I'm at my Dom's mercy when I'm tied up.

    ReplyDelete