Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 96 - Q&A Time

Q: How do you get all of those pictures of yourself?

A: Well all of my Monday pictures are self portraits with a self timer and a table top tripod.  Of course this is difficult with only 10 seconds (that's all I get out of my camera) to get set up for some of these poses (like last night) so sometimes I have to get a little creative for the photos before really enjoying the play time.  It can take a few shots to get it just right without being able to see what the picture is going to look like.  I've also had some luck (for those of you trying to get a little extra time to set up) with an app on my iPhone "Gorillacam" that gives me up to 90 seconds to set up which has come in handy a few times.

Of course not all of my pictures are self portraits, and some come from people that I play with.  I like to request that I get pictures from my play times because for one I like to be blindfolded so it's fun to see what happened as well as from when I'm locked up, I want to be able to get off on all of the experiences eventually. :) (I'll be taking a week to just sit in my room and spend some quality time with my penis after it's out.)

And speaking of pictures I got pictures from the play session I had on Day 78, enjoy I did completely immobilized by rope. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment