Today was much easier than yesterday and my device only once felt like it was in the way when I stepped up into a car and got a real nice pinch between the cage the ring. That was a first and something to avoid at all costs again.
Earlier in the day a lot more fun was had though, again pictures I think will come later. I have no idea whether they were taken or not but I think I saw a flash on the other side of that blindfold. :)
After having some fun with some people, I was taken back and had a nice tight rubber hood slipped over my head. Before I was blindfolded and gagged I was put back on the bed and zipped into a soft leather sleepsack. As soon as the blindfold and gag went on I began to feel the straps cinching starting at the ankles and going all the way up my making me completely immobile, stuck inside that sleep sack, feeling the leather pressed against my skin. Soon I had noise canceling ear muffs put on so that really had no idea as to what was going to happen next.
So for the next, however long I was encased in the wonderful feel of leather, I was mercilessly teased. My nipples were bitten, pinched, pulled, twisted and clamped while my balls were squeezed and beaten blue. It was wonderful! Once I was finally released from my leathery cocoon I had a a smile from ear to ear and I was very satisfied. It was quite nice to just lay back and enjoy myself being worked over.
No comments:
Post a Comment