Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 106 Q&A Time

So previous I had been asked about wet dreams in chastity and until last night I had no answer for this inquiry, but (as I'm sure you've guessed) last night I had a wet dream.  I came in my sleep, or almost sleep.

I have never really have cum in my sleep before, I've  always jerked off far too much for that to happen.  But being locked up and barely cumming certainly leaves a lot of cum needing to go somewhere and apparently last night it decided it was coming out!

I was asleep dreaming of cock, the details are a little hazy, but I know there were lots of them all around and at least one of them in my mouth.  I was sucking each one of them wanting to drain every drop of cum from them.  And as one of them was about to unload their load down my throat, I wake up.   Something feels weird, my cock is...something.  It's not sore, it feels good but it's incased in plastic.  Then I feel it my cock is pulsing and throbbing in it's cage, something's about to come out...oh shit!  There it is cum is shoving it's way through the tiny space available and I can feel it as it's squeezing through my piss slit out the end of my cock.  It keeps coming with each throb another little bit tries to come through.  After 4 big pulses it seems to be finished.  I still only half realize what's happen in my sleepy fog, so moments later I drift back to sleep.

When I woke up this morning I really knew it had happened when my shorts were stuck to my CB and there was a white residue all over the inside.   I wish that I had woken enough to get some pictures of the cum filled everything, but I have a feeling there might be a next time in the 259 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment