Playing is very different in chastity, though I rarely notice (other than not cumming). I have recently found some play, that with a cum shot at the end ROCKED unsatisfactory...and incredibly frustrating. While I have found lots of play times enjoyable while locked up, they have all come with some sort of climax, be that a flogging, spanking, electro, rough fucking, etc. I've realized that really it's just replacing the same release and it's probably an interesting physical reaction of chemicals in my brain that are allowing those things to cause the same/similar releases.
But those releases are so incredibly necessary. If I go through a whole scene and just get left excited and unreleased I become incredibly frustrated (beyond the typical frustration of chastity). It's not until I find that release (playing with my own ass, seriously working my body over, or find some play) that I can let that frustration go and feel okay again.
Sometimes this can be very difficult but being able to deal with the delayed gratification of it all and actually allowing myself to be frustrated has been an interesting and slightly freeing experience while irritating at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment