Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 111

Even the more simple scenes can be just as fun. Like this evening, a weight bench, some rope and two guys. That's all we needed to have a great time! While the more intense scenes that I definitely enjoy more, I will have to say the simpler (sometimes quicker ones) are very nice as well. I guess it's like me jerking off but not. They certainly don't happen as often as I used to jerk off, but when I'm in a pinch, super horny, and need to have some fun, they take the edge off. They are also way beyond more enjoyable than just sitting at home turning on the porn and yanking out a load.

Though I've found they don't always live up to what they could be. Sometimes they turn very vanilla very quickly which isn't a bad thing, but come on torture me a little. It won't harm you I promise, just me. :) Throwing on a leather harness and calling it kinky doesn't really work for me. That's a wonderful and very useful sex accessory, but it's not kinky. Twist my nipples like a screw cap on a beer bottle and hang that dumbell from my balls, or take the bag clips hanging on your fridge and put them somewhere interesting, then we're getting somewhere. Otherwise I'm just as satisfied as I would have been had I jerked off. I'm floating on could nine for about an hour and then I'm fucking horny again...okay maybe a day and then I'm crazy horny again but still not long enough when I'm averaging one full-on-out-of-chastity-orgasm a month!

Even with the kinky guys it seems unless you're willing to give them 3 hours of your day to "develop a scene" and make it "worth it" it's difficult to get some good kinky, nasty, rough, enjoyable times. Why does kink have to limited to a dungeon, or play room...that's right it doesn't. Let it happen even in the quick play sessions, even to plug up for an hour at home I've got myself tied up gaged and blindfolded and that's just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment