Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 105

Yesterday I said I would try to finish the sleep sack story today, but unfortunately today was one of the worst days of my work life so that didn't happen.  Rarely has work ever gotten to me to this point of complete frustration and irritation, that I wanted to through my hands up and walk out.  So needless to say my chastity wasn't really on my brain much today.  While I could certainly consistently feel it and knew it was there it played no part in my day.

I think I can safely say it didn't even add to the frustration at work because I compartmentalize so much that if I need to completely ignore my horniness which is always there, or the feel of the device I absolutely can and do.  It's part of what helps me deal with the occasional serious frustration I have at the device when it's really annoying me.

And while I can't decide if I'm proud or sad of the fact that I had no intense desire to take my chastity off today and jerk off, I am impressed by it.  Though I am definitely looking forward to some play soon because I need to get some of this pressure and stress out of my system before it really starts driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment