Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116

It's picture day!

So while from this picture you probably can't tell the other night when I was with Sir we switched me back to the other ring that I wore previously.  The one I was wearing was causing some minor chaffing even though I didn't really want to get out of it because I loved the tight secure fit of it, I had to.  Though I'm hoping to go back in it after some time out and maybe alternate between the two spending more time in the tighter one.  This larger one is good, but I honestly don't like it as much and like the feel of the other so much better.  Perhaps maybe lubing around the ring better when I try it again I'll have a better experience.

But of course because I love to torture my balls as soon as they got a chance to breathe I decided to lock them up for the evening.


They got a very good beating around to to keep them nice and swollen and tender since I decided to spend the night with the ball stretcher on.

No comments:

Post a Comment