So last night was a lot of fun and my balls were incredibly swollen when I woke up this morning as well as a raging hard on. But it was certainly well worth it.
As for today it was fairly uneventful regarding chastity just the usual and preoccupied with the many other things going on in my life.
Though I do have to say I'm noticing my horniness more outwardly recently. I'm not one to really voice when I think people are attractive, but lately I've been seeing people on the street and saying out loud, "He's hot!" I have no idea why other than the fact that I want to have sex with everyone that I find attractive. It kind of takes me aback each time I do it, like woah what just happened. I find it interesting though that I let it out a little bit more and other people can see it a little bit though I still contain it in front of most people. For people that would go along with it though it totally slips out because oh my god I'm looking at everything with a penis these days. Not taking it all, but maybe by the end of the year who knows I might be that horny!
No comments:
Post a Comment