Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 110

I want to jerk off so BAD!! (Or at least I did earlier today.)  I had at least 5 times today when got a rock solid hard on and wanted to feel my cock in my hand stroking my hard dick.  It's funny how it comes and goes.  Most days I really don't have any incling to touch my cock, but when I have a day off to spend some time alone in my apartment with little to do....  Of course I wanna jerk off, that's exactly what I would do if I wasn't locked up.  I probably would have beat out about 5 loads throughout the day between loads of laundry and cleaning etc. So instead I got productive and ran some errands and took care of things that needed to get done.  It felt pretty good to take that time to be productive.  

But of course when I got home and after I finished all my day off activities it happened again (I might have been watching some porn).  I was rock hard and horny as hell!  So I plugged up for a couple of hours and I  felt much better sitting around rocking around on my seat massaging my prostate, wrenching on my nipples.  It made me harder and harder, but it felt so blissful I completely forgot about my cock aching against it's cage.  It would be rare that I would do this if I weren't locked up.  Which is silly because this pleasure lasted so much longer than had I just laid in bed and yanked a few loads out.  And I feel much more satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment