Relaxation and recovery does have to happen occasionally. I love taking some beatings, but eventually the body needs a break. But I certainly didn't forget about my chastity in all my relaxation. As usual I was chatting with people online through Recon and in talking about play and what would/could be fun I got the usual question of, "How do you get off when you play with people?" It's still funny to me when I get this question. I've mentioned it before, but people are so worried about getting off and it's really not that important. Do what you wanna do if you (or I) get off well that's just an added bonus. If I can come out of a scene smiling from ear to ear and floating on cloud nine that's all I can ask for.
I think there is just this idea amongst most gay men that if the person that I'm with gets off then it must have been a good time. FALSE! I've had a handful of experiences when I wasn't locked up where I got off that weren't fun and I would never want to repeat again. But since I got off the other guy went away thinking I did good he got off, that's the goal right. Wrong, even when I wasn't locked up the goal is not to get off the goal is to have fun, play around and make someone squirm a little and indulge in the things that we all love to do so much. Now I won't so I don't love getting off and cumming because I absolutely do, but just because you've made that happen doesn't mean it's been good. So talk about what everyone enjoys to make it a real good time for everyone it always helps!
Oh and pictures have been added to both the previous posts so enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment