Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 328

Some days it's hard to express just how chastity effects me. Partly this is because some days it doesn't really effect me, but obviously as its a part of me it has some impact on me. It's odd to me because perhaps it is actually having a larger impact on me than I realize but since it has been a part of me for so long I no longer think of it as an effect on me instead I find it to just be me. This makes me wonder if I had the device removed if I would continue with my chastity on will power. I highly doubt that would be the case since I couldn't wait to jack off at IML but it could be. I would certainly imagine I would not be as controlled by my cock. Yes I think I and many other people give a lot of power to their cocks and there is nothing wrong with that. (I personally love it when I guy puts a lot of power into his cock when he fucks my hole.) But I hate when I feel like I have to jerk off or I'll go crazy. There is no need for that. Even when I'm super horny or turned on why must I get off or jack off, can't I just enjoy those feelings for what they are?


No comments:

Post a Comment