Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 303

The weekend is about to begin and I can't wait! I still have a ton of stuff to get accomplished tomorrow but I'm feeling a bit better about it. I'm still anxious as all get out but I know that somehow when it comes down to it I'll pull it off and do it well. Yeah it might be a but cocky but I have to believe I can do it or I'm going to FLIP out.

And honestly I don't know how much the chastity is really affecting me. Obviously it's there and doing something but really this is how I've always handled papers, just usually I don't get this stressed. Usually though I don't have the same time constraints. I'll pull an all nighter to write and edit the paper an then re-edit the next day. With work and other things it hasn't quite been able to work like that. So chastity has almost kept me more focused on it because I have the sexual distraction taken out, but that's definitely increased my anxiety because I don't have my usual easy outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment