Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 313

So today is my first Sunday fun-day and I'm excited yet not. I love playing with my hole obviously, but I'm just so exhausted and with going out last night I certainly wasn't going to wake up before work to play with my ass.

So I know it will feel awesome, but I kind of just don't want to do it...because I'm being lazy. Of course I'll feel better once I do it and once I get my hands and toys in there I won't be able to stop, but it's getting started. I don't want to be the lazy bottom, but I just want someone to fuck me! I don't want to lay there while I get fucked. I just don't want to do the work of the top, trying to relax my body and hole while trying to fuck myself is a difficult task. Maybe that means I need a new toy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment