Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 304

Today was wonderful down at the MIR market with my boyfriend. We had a lot of fun just looking at things and getting a few new pieces, but mostly seeing friends and just enjoying the rubber. Of course I got into a little trouble in the demo area. I met a couple people and somehow ended up in a straight jacket strapped down to a table and tortured. There were various hands on me and a couple different toys, namely a vibrator and car buffer on my chastity which was a very interesting yet awesome experience. It was certainly not going to get me off but the stimulation was nice since my cock rarely gets any at all.

Later tonight there's a party so hopefully I will have lots of stories but those will have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment