Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 311

Blah.... yeah that's how things are going if I'm being completely honest.  Part of it is just my mentally and physically exhausted, but also things are just in a state of being.  I'm simply plugging along on my path for my degree and I'm working when I can trying to take it one day at a time.
I'm not really a fan of that.  I'm not a planner of any sort really, but I like to be able to look around me see what's happening in the world.  I like to know where I am in the world around me but right now that's not really happening.  I'm just existing within myself and I know it's slightly depressing but it's where I'm at.
I've gotten to the point that I really don't think about my chastity as something that exerts any force on me.  It's just a part of me, a part of my being.  It is not inherently good or bad, but simply there.  Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's fun, but as far as affecting me at this point while it definitely exacerbates some feelings and some situations I would never say it creates them.  In that vain it really just tells me, "Hey you stop ignoring shit and do something about it!"  So it's interesting, but right now I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment