Hmmm...today... nothing too exciting just a normal day for a locked up boy. My cock is locked under steel and out of my reach. I have realized I need to go back down to a smaller size ring on this device to keep me suitably locked away, but I'm still debating the PA loop that would really keep me locked down. I simply wonder a little about its effectiveness because the PA could slip up the side of the loop and I would still be able to to kind of get out of it. I mean it would be awkward and probably painful so it would be another deterrent. It would definitely be worth it, I just don't want to part with such a comfortable and awesome device. But perhaps when I fly to see my boyfriend soon I can send it back in since I'll probably put the acrylic back on just so I don't have any airport security issues...again....
No comments:
Post a Comment