What a wonderful night I had last night playing in my hole. It just puts me in a wonderful mood and relaxes me like nothing else. And when I get to play around in there I just let go let everything relax and there's that moment when my hands are opening my hole up and I just feel my ass give way and open wide!
I'm also in a better mood because I finally got to sleep well last night. Plus RubberRedBear's jock came in the mail today! I didn't have the time to put it to good use yet, but of course I had to take a whiff as soon as I got the package open. I got so horned up I thought might have been able to cum just sniffing it. But I put it back zipped it up and will bring it out tomorrow to have an awesome time!
No comments:
Post a Comment