This has been a busy time for me and it's not been easy but I've pulled through and not gone crazy. I have a few people to thank for that, but it's proof that I can stay sane in chastity.
I know the year isn't over yet but in looking back its been a good year and chastity hasn't really changed much. Sure it's made me a little crazed a few times and helped me into some pretty fowl moods, but that's not all that different than most. This time I just have a really good thing to blame! While I'm definitely looking forward to some alone time with my cock I really have to say when I really think about it I don't want it back for ever. I really crave being locked up (or at least seriously controlled).
And as a quick side note I'm looking into getting a PA fixing ring (http://steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing-114p.html) for the device because even with the small ring I could have easily pulled out of the device. And the idea of it is just hot! Only downside is we would have to send the device back to get it fitted. It would be worth it but it would be a bit sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment