Today was wonderful and completely impromptu! We went to the market for the rubber pup rumpus and enjoyed that. But afterwards we went home talked to Sir and got together for some fun!
I got tied up and blindfolded and toyed with by my boyfriend until Sir arrived at that point I was tied to the bed and plotting happened...
They came back and started playing with my hole and then I stated getting fucked by Sir, until I heard him moaning and realized he was getting fucked too! Later I was turned around and Sir was fucking me until a little bit more my boyfriend was pushing on my hole too and soon they were both in me having lots of fun and I was in heaven! It was amazing!
And I never got out but who cares when I've got two cocks on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment