Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 301

I'm a moody moody boy...  Hopefully towards the end of this week once things are over and I can enjoy times with my boyfriend and friends at MIR.  I'm really just hoping that my school work doesn't impact my fun time.  The stress is getting to me and without the time for release I'm just going to have to try to relax buckle down and get to the goal.  I think it will work, but without letting a little steam go that is definitely going to prove to be challenging...

1 comment:

  1. Having gone to 8 years of college myself, as well as being locked up for some of it (not nearly as long as you) I can understand the frustration of just wanting to jerk off to get into another head space before hitting the books again. You're a trooper man, a trooper!

    ReplyDelete