Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 321

Last night Sir and I got together and it was a ton of fun as always.  I left a much happier boy than I went over which is always good.  I didn't get a punishment for posting late a couple of days ago, but he made sure to let me know that will be coming soon.  After we finished having fun we spoke briefly about what's going to happen after I get out.  But more importantly we talked about why I enjoy chastity.

It's something very challenging to put into words.  It's hard to say there are any singular moments that make chastity an awesome experience.  Yes the orgasms that I have when I'm released from chastity are spectacular, but those in and of themselves do not totally make up for being locked up.  There is something about being constantly restrained and locked up that I enjoy in general.  I do have to say there are some days that absolutely suck, but really there is nothing about those days that probably wouldn't suck unlocked.  Yeah I would have a minor distraction but is that distraction really something I need in my life?  In all honesty I have plenty of other things that distract me.  I don't know if that even really says why I enjoy chastity, but I really do love chastity because it's fun!  All of the things that I have done this year in-between getting out of chastity has been absolutely awesome and I wouldn't trade them for anything!  That is one of the things that definitely has made chastity a wonderful experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment