I know I talk about the days where being in chastity helps me focus today was one of those days. I needed to get up get to work and then get some work done on my apartment and I will attribute some of my success in accomplishing that to my chastity. Had I not been locked up it would have been very easy to lay in bed and jack off, and then jack off again...and maybe a third time before doing anything today. Then in between task I would have at least thought about jacking off if not done it just to make it enjoyable. But instead I stayed focused got things accomplished and had a good day! I realize now I rarely talk about the good days that occur when I don't have sex. Usually I calm them normal but really normal isn't bad and usually it's pretty good.
And I have to say I have the best Sir; he is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment