Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 298

So as promised today is my review of the new device.




It is the Steelheart from Steelworxx.de and is the most comfortable device I have worn yet (and there's no way I'm going to break this one)!

So there are many benefits to wearing a steel device, but one of the big ones I appreciate is not having to lube up daily.  This is not a hassle with the CBs, but it uses a lot of q-tips, lube, and consumes some of my time.  But not having to worry about chaffing is a wonderful thing. Also this steel device is the same size all the way down the tube, though not all are, which is a very nice thing.  When my cock gets hard in no longer feels like it is being crushed by the sides of the device (though I do miss seeing my cock pressed in there, skin poking out the holes).  Personally I like peeing at urinals with this device better as well.  It does make a louder sound because it pours straight down, but it's so much easier to control the stream of piss.  In other devices for me since I have a large piss slit I have trouble perfectly aligning the holes up.  But in this one it's only got a small hole at the bottom to get out of.  For me this creates an occasional back up in the tube so the device keeps peeing momentarily once I've stopped, but that doesn't bother me.

I do have to admit I clank around in this device more than others since it's metal on metal.  I don't notice a whole lot but it does certainly make slightly nervous.  Also though I like the single hole to piss through, it does tend to have a little residual piss in it which isn't always desirable.  And the cleaning process is proving to still be a bit of a challenge.  Though I think I've established a good routine with it.  Before my shower I squirt a couple of bulbs of water into the device (filling from the sink) and then take my shower and rinse the tube out once more before I get out.  This is not the perfect process but until I find the bottle I want (below).  It will do.


So overall the negatives are greatly out numbered by the positives and I couldn't be happier wearing this device. ;)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. The device looks great so it's good to hear that it's comfortable to wear and possible to keep clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ... what about your skin getting water-logged? Isn't this going to create a problem with skin rot?

    ReplyDelete